Saturday 4 February 2012

Welcome to Room 5 2012

Welcome back to school!
I hope you all had a wonderful summer break and are ready for the new school year with your new classmates and new teacher. I'm Mrs Saker and I'm very much looking forward to meeting you all on Tuesday. I know we are going to have lots of fun getting to know each other. One interesting thing about me is that I enjoy learning about new cultures and new languages. I taught English as a second language in France and China. I have been teaching at Belmont School for the last four and a half years but my name there was Miss Mercer because a very exciting thing happened to me two weeks ago...I got married to Mr Saker!
I will see you all on Tuesday - remember to bring your Sunhats, your Stationery and Swimming starts this Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment